Hilton Assistant Manager - Credit in Bangalore, India
An Income Auditor reviews, analyzes, and recommends improvements to the daily financial reports and process to improve accuracy and efficiency.
What will I be doing?
As Income Auditor, you will monitor all transactions as they contribute to or detract hotel revenue. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily checks of revenue via an Operations Audit as per hotel standards
- Reconcile and monitor commissions, housekeeper and rate discrepancies, and Conference and Banqueting Revenue against daily function sheets
- Check non-arrivals, late departures, no sales/voids, management bills, bill sequence and pay-outs
- Check bills signed to Room Account and record all covers
- Record Reset Counter
- Spot-check Function Diary and the settlement of function bills
- Reconcile telephone, Pay TV, newspaper revenue, guest laundry income, corrections and allowance
- Ensure Advanced Deposits are current
- Recommend improvements to processes as required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
What are we looking for?
An Income Auditor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in the hotel / leisure / retail sector
- Possesss strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience in a high volume department, preferably within a hotel environment
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Assistant Manager - Credit
Requisition ID: HOT046WC