Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Financial Associate in Bangalore, India
· Performs clerical accounting duties within a broad scope under little supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
· Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
· Supports moderately complex customer inquiries, typically without escalation.
· Provides significant support on assignments (e.g., implementing a new system)
· Identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
· Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.Education and Experience Required:
· Associates degree strongly preferred.
· Typically 2+ years of work experience, preferably in an accounting environmentKnowledge and Skills Required:
· Good computation skills.
· Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
· Fluency in English.
· Good understanding of accounting processes.
· Good database skills.
· Good communication skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.