Oceaneering Technologist 1, Client Services Grade 1 in Chandigarh, India
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:To assist in support of the Oceaneering onshore and offshore desktop environment in both Networked and Standalone configurations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in a wide scope of operational enquiries from users such as PC/laptop/,IP Phones,Mobile phones/intranet etc.,
- Assist in Providing end user IT support for both local and remote locations.
- Deactivating users on resignation and give access to the drives and systems required.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Assist in maintaining the availability, security, integrity, performance & enhancements of internal systems infrastructure which includes Windows servers, LANnetwork,Computer Hardware,Software, CiscoVoice systems.
- Take on other duties as assigned from time to time.
- The job requires some travelling.
- Assist in IT Client Services Support for all Oceaneering Offices.
- Other special duties as assigned by Management.
- Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to as far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Minimum BS degree in a related field (i.e. computer science, MIS, etc.)
At least 2 years of IT relevant experience.
Fluent English skills required as this is the company's work language
Strong Windows 7,Windows 10 and Server 2008 experience
Knowledge of Novell Netware,Active Directory, Dell hardware and Google Mail is an
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Technologist 1, Client Services Grade 1
Location: Chandigarh, India
Job ID: 11829
Full/Part Time: Full-Time