Ingersoll Rand Assembler in India, India
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position is responsible for safely perform highly repetitive work to strict quality standards.
- Using power pneumatic and hand tools
- Loading and unloading onto conveyors and carts
- Hanging and unhanging parts
- Brazing and soldering
- Operating machines and presses
- Operating fork trucks and hoists
- Performing quality checks and tests
- Use senses (see, hear, smell) to detect quality defects and unsafe conditions. Read and understand method sheets and assembly diagrams and follow written and oral directions
- Perform repetitive progressive line assembly of parts and sub-assemblies on any line in the plant in accordance with predetermined DFT methods and sequences.
In accordance with company policy and the union contract, assemblers must also be able and willing to meet these essential job requirements:
Work any shift and work overtime as necessary to ensure that production demands are met.
- Work multiple jobs both within and outside his/her assigned product area.
- Use all required safety gear and equipment.
- Comply with all established Plant rules and policies.
- Maintain acceptable attendance records at all times.
- Contribute in a positive manner to the work teams in his/her assigned work area
To perform these tasks, assemblers with or without reasonable accommodation must be able to:
Task Occasionally Frequently Constantly
Waist to floor/floor to waist lift Up to 50 lbs Up to 35 lbs
Up to 20 lbs
Waist to shoulder level lift Up to 50 lbs Up to 35 lbs Up to 20 lbs
Above shoulder level lift Up to 40 lbs Up to 25 lbs
Up to 10 lbs
Carrying Up to 40 lbs Up to 25 lbs Up to 10 lbs
Pushing Up to 35 lbs Up to 20 lbs
Up to 10 lbs
Pulling Up to 35 lbs Up to 20 lbs
Up to 10 lbs
Occasionally = 0 – 33% of the time (1 – 100 repetitions or 0 – 2.6 hours)
Frequently = 33 – 66% of the time (100 – 500 repetitions or 2.6 hours – 5.3 hours)
Constantly = 66 – 100% of the time (500 repetitions or 5.3 hours – 8 hours)
Occasionally Frequently Constantly
Overhead Reaching X
Grip with hands and fingers X
Pinch with hands and fingers X
Repetitive foot activities X
Fine fingering X
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: India-India
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 19, 2017, 12:33:34 AM