Cerner Sr Test Analyst in Nagawara, Bangalore, India
Sr Test Analyst
Sr Test Analyst
Must-have skills :
1. Good understanding of Unix/Linux /SQL
2. Strong in Core Java & Selenium scripting
3. Experience in Jenkins, GITHUB, Jmeter, Eclipse
4. Service layer automation experience
5. CI/CD experience
6. Open source Automation tool knowledge
Secondary skills (nice to have):
1. Good knowledge on SDLC
1. Developing automation framework for multiple solutions which caters across platforms-Desktop, mobile and web and which is CI/CD compatible
2. Converting manual test cases into automated scripts
3. Service layer automation.
4. Contributing towards Organization Imperatives
5. Monitoring and Updating project status regularly
Auto req ID:
Job Function :
Level 3, Wing B, Block H2
Mountain Ash, Outer Ring Road
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients. The operation currently has 3000 associates and is set to grow further as Cerner drives the adoption of technology in healthcare - a sector that is increasingly becoming a crucial part of economies round the globe.
Cerner Corporation, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Cerner”), is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Relocation Assistance Available: