BT Sr. Auditor in New Delhi, India
Key purpose of the role
To undertake audit assignments in a professional manner in line with Divisional standards, thus enabling GIA to provide independent and objective assurance to senior management and the Board, via the Board Audit & Risk Committee, as to the adequacy and effectiveness of key controls and of risk management activities across the organisation.
(THE CORE ACTIVITIES, OUTPUTS EXPECTED OF THE ROLE, REGULATORY & LEGAL REQUIREMENTS)
The role holder is responsible for the following activities related to audit activities performed by the Group Internal Audit India team (or as by the reporting manager and senior audit manager):
• Taking the lead role/support the audit manager for audits assigned, by
• Leading/supporting the overall planning, delivery and reporting of audit assignments on a risk assessed basis using appropriate, flexible, and cost effective methodologies that are in line with Professional/ Divisional standards and customer needs;
•Taking an active role in undertaking the audit work necessary to complete the assignments, particularly for the more high risk and complex areas;
• Maintaining the accuracy and completeness of allocated sections of the audit universe based on business insight, ongoing client liaison, risk identification, assessment, analysis and interpretation;
• Support manager and lead in the annual plan build exercise by contributing to the development of a risk-based audit strategy and audit plan;
• Keeping abreast of developments impacting on audit plans during the year and proposing changes where appropriate;
• Tracking audit recommendations to ensure implementation is achieved against targets and that the remediation is effective;
• Support with effective account management of clients as directed;
• Lead delivery of special projects as directed;
• Undertaking Sox404 compliance testing assignments in accordance with Divisional Sox timescales and documentation standards;
• Proactively assist in deployment of best practice approaches and behaviours within GIA
• Prepare reports based upon audit results, audit documentation, and client responses;
• Effectively communicate audit observations via update meetings and closing conferences with management personnel.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing by adopting appropriate communication style to individuals at all levels of the organization and remaining open to disagreement or new ideas.
Title: Sr. Auditor
Location: India-India-New Delhi-New Delhi
Requisition ID: 59093