Mentor Graphics Lead Member Technical Staff - 6024 in Noida, India
Lead Member Technical Staff - 6024
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Lead Member Technical Staff -6024
Job Location: India – Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Position Responsibilities: Product development (Enhancements & Bug Fixing) within a team
• Very strong knowledge of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming
• Excellent algorithm analysis and development skills
• Expertise on using optimum data structures
• Self-motivation, self-discipline, high integrity, team person and easy-to-talk-to
• Fundamentals on digital design
• Knowledge of RTL (Verilog and/or VHDL) and gate level design
B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech. In CS/EE/E&C/I&C.
The candidate should have 3 to 8 years of experience in developing C/C++ based core/application software.