Mentor Graphics Lead Member Technical Staff - 6025 in Noida, India
Lead Member Technical Staff - 6025
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Lead Member Technical Staff -6025
Job Location: India – Noida
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are working on a new upcoming product in accelerated HW based verification for ASIC designs. The team here focusses on software component which manages communication with the HW, and creates user interface environment. The system includes multiple processes running together and talking among themselves.
We are looking for an individual contributor who can take the ownership of software components in this system, and take it forward. Most of the work is starting from scratch and is a unique opportunity to be part of an upcoming new product.
Role requires the following skill set:
- Strong and practical knowledge of C++, graph algorithms and digital circuits.
- Understanding of socket programming, IPC and communication with HW layer.
- Experience in independently handling reasonable size projects through the lifecycle (specification to delivery).
- Desire to research, explore, prototype and solve problems.
- Desired experience 5-7 years, though we can consider lower experience as well if candidate is suitable.
- HW-SW communication, Logic Optimization, FPGA Design principles