Veritas IT Application Developer (TIBCO and MFT) in Pune, India
IT Application Developer (TIBCO and MFT)
- Hands-on technical track record
- Ability to communicate ideas, alternatives, and solutions
- Deep understanding of the listed core technologies
- Prior knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
-Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
• 4-6 years of experience in the IT/Technology industry or equivalent
• Experience with XSD, XSLT (Strong with different XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT and XML parsers)
• Basic SQL and PLSQL programming languages
• Strong knowledge in developing SOA processes in TIBCO (BusinessWorks, MFT)
• Proven ability in using DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, AQ and JMS adapters
• Knowledge of Web logic 10.3 or higher
• Must be good at debugging service issues
• Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication)
• Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Perforce/GitHub.
• Knowledge of Datapower, apache, Tomcat, WebLogic is plus.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .