Nvidia Senior System Software Engineer in Pune, India
We are now looking for a Senior System Software Engineer
NVIDIA is hiring software engineer to work on next-generation graphics and computing products. The best candidate will have strong C++ programming skills, thorough knowledge of graphics concepts and algorithms, a solid foundation of systems software with emphasis on OS fundamentals, and a clear understanding of current generation PC/hardware architecture. Excellent communication skills and a dedication to rigorous engineering practices are a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- The candidate who fills this position will work closely with architecture, hardware and driver teams through the product development lifecycle of graphics and computing processors.
- You will be responsible for creating software tools and infrastructure required for new chip development, validation, and productization.
- You will assess new hardware features and architect manufacturing diagnostic tests for graphics and compute products.
- This job will require you to cultivate a deep understanding of NVIDIA's hardware and software architectures.
- As a system software engineer, you will extensively use your knowledge of operating systems, algorithms, and computer architecture to provide robust and efficient solutions to validate and test next generation processors from NVIDIA.
*What we need to see: *
- BS or MS degree in CS/EE.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Familiarity with PC architecture, and ability to work close to the hardware.
- Very strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to self-manage, and have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, global interaction).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience of working on a large system software code base is preferable.
Familiarity with graphics and display device technologies is a plus.
Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time