Veritas Sr. IT TIBCO Developer/Support in Pune, India
Sr. IT Application Support Specialist
Primary responsibilities of a support and sustain team member would include:
• Monitor Incident ticket queue, assign appropriately and drive tickets to closure
• Triaging and analyzing application, data and upstream/downstream integration issues
• Drive issues to closure either thru code/data/process/config modification.
• Engage with business stakeholders throughout the ticket lifecycle
• Drive the SEV 1 & SEV2 issues with all the dependent stakeholders Unix, Windows, DBA, network, firewall and Storage teams and continuously update Business Users
• Coordinate and work with Vendors for 3rd Party application issues ( such as SFDC, Workday etc)
• Cenzic Scans - Execute monthly for external facing apps, quarterly for Internal apps
• Password change activities for Applications
• Monitor Alert notifications and System logs and take appropriate action
• Coordinate with Project teams on new code releases
• Coordinate with QA & RTP teams for testing and deployment
• Patching, certification renewal & downstream apps changes coordinate on the smoke testing with stakeholders
• Maintenance & downtime communicate and coordinate with stakeholders
• Coordinate approvals with various stakeholders for all changes
• Reporting & Metrics generation
• Provide Month end and Quarter end support activities to Business users
• Provide application admin activities & configuration changes where applicable
• Flexible to work in shifts
- 5 to 7 years of experience with IT applications
- 3+ years of hands on enterprise scale application sustainment experience.
- Complete understanding of Incident management life cycle process.
- Resolve Incidents in a timely manner and maintain SLAs as prescribed by incident management processes.
- You will have proven ability to independently perform root cause analysis on incidents and reach out cross-functional teams and persist until incidents are resolved.
- Strong experience in Weblogic and Tomcat application servers.
- Experience in data refresh to non-prod environment.
- Strong experience in Atlassian tools stack like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Fisheye-Crucible applications.
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux/Windows operating systems.
- Strong experience in Oracle SQL databases and SQL scripting.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with superior analytical, problem solving and organization skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to delight customers by providing outstanding application support.
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner and have continual desire and capability to learn.
- Must be a proven top performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing workplace.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks to deliver according to schedule and priority.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .