Abbott Zonal Business Manager in Pune, India
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Performance manager- Achieving Sales Objectives, Performance analysis, Enhancing productivity of Zone, Brand Building, Brand mix sales, Developing low yield markets.
2. Execution manager - Monitoring and control, Review and Feedback, Improving execution level of strategies and processes.
3. Coaching- Coaching & skill enhancement of team member as per need, Career progression of team member
4. Culture builder- Defining standards/level of performance and efforts to be followed in zone. Inculcating right discipline, work environment and attitude in the team which is aligned to organisational policies and values.
5. Resource Manager- Optimising usage of all resources in form of teams, support functions, customers and finances for achieving organisational objectives
At least 1 year experience as Second line Manager or 4-5 years as ASM
Should have worked preferably in chronic therapy
Should be a consistent performer
EPD Established Pharma
India > Pune : Opp Kothrud Telephone Exchange
Yes, 100 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews